My sunrise

Task Description: Hi guys this activity is called colour block landscape @am and in this activity I had to make My own sunrise. and put all of my details in this project and I hope I did enough for it. well thank you for looking at my work bye.

4 thoughts on “My sunrise

1. Kia ora Cruze,

It is Charlotte here, a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey. Well done on your awesome post! I think this activity is great because you can be as creative as you would like.

I like that you have kind of created a little story to go along with your picture. My favourite part about your creation are the trees – do the trees do anything special? They look like they have lightning bolts hanging off them!

I noticed you said to click the link on one of the birds, I hovered over all the birds and couldn’t find the link. I would still like to check it out, if you wanted to reply to this comment with the link then I could do that.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

2. hello Charlotte it’s me again Cruze oh and you know what you said about the tree’s yeah those lightning bolts are supposed to look like vines that is why I put them there and also you know how I said to click on one of the birds yeah I actually changed it to the sun okay, and also thank you for looking at my work bye.

1. Kia ora Cruze,

I tried clicking on the sun but I still couldn’t see the link that you were talking about. Did you change the location of the link again?

Ngā Mihi Nui
      Charlotte Visser
      Summer Learning Journey

1. hello it’s me again it didn’t work oh sorry I think it did not update and also I can not get into my drive because something weird is happening . and yes I did change the link to the sun. well I will figure it out Charlotte bye hope you have a great day.